Be part of something amazing
if you’d like to be part of the zip now team, please email your cv to: email@example.com
OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER (Posted 22/12/2018, expires 21/01/2019)
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for planning and supporting delivery of the company’s pop up zip wire events and assisting in scoping/assessing future locations.
You will be providing support to the CEO, Head of Operations and the General Managers. You will have visibility of, and responsibility for, operations in both the back office and at the live events.
You will be expected to make regular visits to, and spend time at, sites both in the UK and abroad. Building excellent working relationships with the senior team, and the seasonal site teams, is key to success in this role.
This role would suit an experienced operations/project management professional who is comfortable working at height and is used to working in start-up environments. The company has high aspirations for growth and so it is expected that multiple projects will be running at any given time.
Previous customer experience and outdoor activity operations experience is essential as this role will be fairly autonomous and deal with large numbers of staff and customers, so confidence and experience need to be readily available in equal measure.
- Post-graduate degree in Project Management, Facilities Management or Event Operations disciplines.
- Experience of managing a zip wire or high ropes operation or significant experience managing pop-up events and projects.
- European Ropes Courses Association (ERCA) Generic Rescuer or IRATA Level 1 qualification.
- NEBOSH or IOSH Health & Safety qualification.
- Operational Ropes Course Inspection Qualification
- Commercial Real Estate Experience
- 5+ years at management level
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Strong interest in events, particularly pop-up outdoor, and agility at learning new skills.
*** TO APPLY please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org ***