Your safety is our number one priority, swiftly followed by your enjoyment!
All of our riders will be fitted with a harness and helmet by our trained Instructors.
Each rider will be secured to the zip wire by a Zip Wire Instructor and the connection checked by another instructor prior to take-off.
To ensure that you enjoy your experience please make sure that you arrive ready to ride:
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No skirts – in fact we recommend that all riders wear trousers or shorts to have the most comfortable ride.
- Your footwear must be secure (you don’t want to lose a shoe from that height!) no flip flops or shoes with open toes, open heels or high heels.
- Try and avoid pockets full of cash and bits and pieces. We will provide pouches for you to put your belongings in, but the less you have in your pockets the quicker the check-in process.
- You cannot take any bags on the ride. Lockers will be available to store bags but these will be limited, and slow down your experience, so please avoid bringing bags if possible.
- Please dress for the weather! If it is raining we advise wearing a waterproof jacket.
- No hand held cameras, you’ll need to hold on to the zip trolley with both hands.
Can you ride?
We want to allow everyone to ride with us. Unfortunately there are some restrictions. Please ensure that you meet the minimum (or maximum) criteria before booking.
We are sorry, but we cannot allow unaccompanied children to zip with Zip Now.
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is also riding. One adult can accompany:
- up to 3 children in LONDON
- ONE child in CARDIFF